Come and discover this Lagoon motor catamaran, in our offices in Hyeres or at the next boat shows. Contact us to design your boat and your project together.
The SEVENTY 8, the new flagship, makes its grand entrance at Lagoon. This yacht of more than 24 meters, designed by the great names in naval architecture, VPLP, Patrick Le Quément and Nauta Design, marks the entry into a Motor Yacht universe where luxury and comfort are the key words. Its timelessly elegant silhouette and harmonious roof shapes go hand in hand with large volumes to create an uncompromising world where true luxury is space.
Outside: Well-being and comfort while sailing
- The gigantic flybridge of the SEVENTY 8 can be customized to your liking: jacuzzi, large folding dining table on starboard, magnificent sunbathing area at the front, not to mention a hard top / bimini with power sliding roof.
- The ergonomic helm station with a starboard seat allows you to enjoy the sailing experience while admiring the vastness of the sea.
- A 30m2 front platform, a real dance floor, offering a space of relaxation and freedom without equal.
- A stern cockpit, open to the open sea, with a lazy space to port, a large stern seat and a dining table.
- A Tenderlift platform, connecting the two skirts and offering an extraordinary swimming beach.
- Connected spaces that are now one, like a "walk around" inviting you to discover this great Motor Yacht.
Inside: a world of luxury and harmony
- Balanced finishes, refined interior woodwork and meticulous choice of materials by Nauta Design reveal timeless elegance.
- A huge square with contemporary furniture, decorated with large glazing and an exceptional height under the roof that ensures an unrivalled panoramic view.
- An unparalleled communication between inside and outside: among the large panoramic windows, the middle one is a door offering perfect ventilation of the saloon but also of the cockpit, while making the link with the front cockpit.
- A real owner's suite, independent of the rest of the ship, offering access to the sea with a private beach: a jewel of technology!
- Large hull glazing with integrated portholes for the cabins allow exceptional natural light to enter and offer a magnificent view to the outside.
- A very wide choice of facilities for different living scenarios on board: up to five cabins each equipped with an "Island bed", numerous storage spaces and completed by a private bathroom.
- Crew cabins in the front hulls for more comfort and space, available with the kitchen option at the rear.
Would you like to receive an offer for this LAGOON boat?
Contact EURO-VOILES, your LAGOON dealer in the Var and Bouches du Rhône at 04.94.12.52.48
Hexavoile is your partner for all your sailboat, motor yacht, catamaran, day charter, week, with or without crew. Based in Hyères, contact Sandrine to find the boat or yacht you need for your future vacations. Specialists in boats and yachts on the French Riviera, enjoy a recent and extremely well maintained fleet. Hexavoile is part of the Euro-voilesRiviera Plaisance - France yachts group. More than 55 years of experience and 70 people at your service for your boat project.